Skip to Main Page Content

Travel within the U.S.

Home / Faculty Scholars / Travel within the U.S.

You have the right to travel freely within the United States provided you maintain your legal J-1 status. Carry your passport and immigration documents with you when you travel.


Have questions?
Live Chat available 1–4pm M–F

(ASURITE log-in required)

Or email us at