An ISSC staff member will soon be at your campus to meet with students to provide immigration advice and cultural adjustment support. These visits will occur:
- Downtown Phoenix campus: Every Monday.
- Polytechnic campus: Every Tuesday.
During each campus visit, the advisor will hold walk-in hours and meet with students on a first-come, first-served basis.
We can assist you with matters regarding:
- Maintaining lawful status.
- Social Security letter certification (after your eForm has been approved).
- Enrollment issues.
- New Student SEVIS Check-in.
- Taking a break from studies.
- Cultural adjustment.
- Employment authorization.
If you have other questions, we are here to support you during these walk-in hours.