Social Security Administration Accepting Applications on Tempe Campus
A Social Security number application will be accepted throughout the day only if you meet the following requirements:
- You have obtained an on-campus job.
- You have not applied for a Social Security number in the past.
- Your Employment Offer Letter has been certified by the ISSC.
If you are interested in attending this event, the last day to have your Employment Offer Letter certified by the International Student Scholar Center is Tuesday, Sept. 3 by noon. For further instructions on how to begin the Social Security Number application process, please visit our website.
To attend this event, you must register by 5 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 2.
What should you bring with you to the event on Sept. 4?
You must bring two copies of each of the following documents to the event:
- Original Employment Offer letter certified by ISSC.
- I-20 or DS-2019.
- I-94 form (print the form).
- F-1 or J-1 visa.
- Completed SSA application. Only page 5 is required to print.
Applications with incomplete documents will not be accepted.