Hope your summer is off to a great start! If you are planning to travel this summer, please review any updates from Arizona State University’s the International Students and Scholars Center and our Immigration and Travel Resources webpage prior to your travel dates, and submit your request for a travel signature in a timely fashion to avoid any delays. Do I need a travel signature? If you are planning to travel out of the country, remember to check page 2 of your I‐20 or page 1 of your DS‐2019 for a valid travel signature. Travel signatures are required to re-enter the U.S. and are valid for one year from the date last signed for current students. For students on OPT, signatures are valid for only six months from the date last signed. If you are traveling within the U.S., you do not need a travel signature, but you must carry identification documents with you, including your I‐20 or DS‐2019, I‐94 card, and a valid passport. How do I get a travel signature?F-1 studentsSubmit an electronic travel signature request.J-1 students with a DS-2019 issued by ASU Submit an electronic J-1 travel signature request. J-1 students sponsored by IIE-Fulbright, Laspau or AMIDEAST Contact your program sponsor directly for travel signature information. Learn more about travel signatures.RemindersThe ISSC is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.Travel signature requests take seven to ten business days to process.Update your emergency contact information in My ASU so we can contact the correct person if we need to.Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting us at 480-727-4776 or ISSC@asu.edu.