As an international student at Arizona State University, you must complete and submit tax forms to the U.S. Internal Revenue Service if you lived in the U.S. for any part of 2018. Here’s what you need to know:If you did not earn any income from U.S. sources, you must file federal taxes using IRS form 8843 by April 15, 2019.If you earned income from U.S. sources, including fellowships and scholarships, you must file federal taxes using IRS form 8843 and either IRS form 1040NR-EZ (without dependents) or 1040NR (with dependents) by April 15, 2019.You may also be required to file a tax return for every state you earned income in during 2018. For Arizona, you will file the Arizona Department of Revenue form 140NR.You will need your W-2 from any employer you had in 2018 as well as form 1042-S (if applicable*) to file your taxes. If you have not received these documents, first check My ASU and your Glacier record; if you’re still unable to locate them, please contact ASU Human Resources for your W-2 or email for form 1042-S.Please keep in mind that no staff member of ASU is able to provide personal assistance with the completion of tax compliance while in their official roles at ASU. This includes acting as tax consultants or provide tax advice related to the completion of the forms. ASU has partnered with Sprintax and VITA to offer tax filing assistance.Learn More -->* You may receive a 1042-S if you received tax treaty benefits from ASU in 2018 or had other taxable money that was not paid through payroll. Please contact the International Students and Scholars Center at 480-727-4776 or with any questions.