Skip to Main Page Content

Support and Services

Home / Support Services / Sponsored Students / Coursework Outside of ASU

Coursework Outside of ASU

Taking a course at a college or university other than ASU requires special permission from the ISSC and your sponsor. When planning to take a course outside of ASU, please follow this process:

1. Get sponsor approval. As a sponsored student, you MUST get permission from your sponsor to take a class at another school, even if you are paying out of pocket for the class.

2. Submit your required documents.

If approved, we will notify you by email to pick up your letter.


Have questions?
Live Chat available 1–4pm M–F

(ASURITE log-in required)

Or email us at