Get your questions answered! Each month, an ISSC staff member will visit the West Valley campus and meet with students to provide immigration advice and cultural adjustment support. These visits will occur on the first and third Tuesday of every month. Our first visit to the West Valley campus for the fall 2022 semester will be Tuesday, Sept. 6 in UCB room 101.
Walk-in advising hours are 9:30–11 a.m. and 2:30–3:30 p.m. The advisor will meet with students on a first-come, first-served basis.
We can assist you with matters regarding:
- Maintaining lawful status.
- Social Security letter certification (after your eForm has been approved).
- Enrollment issues.
- New student SEVIS check-in.
- Taking a break from studies.
- Cultural adjustment.
- Employment authorization.
- And more!
Please visit our webpage for the dates and times of immigration advising hours at all campus locations.