Optional Practical Training (OPT) Information Sessions
Arizona State University F-1 students interested in working off campus are required to have employment authorization. The International Students and Scholars Center offers information sessions about Optional Practical Training (OPT) and receiving your employment authorization.
You are invited to attend one of our upcoming OPT sessions.
- Wednesday, Jan. 23 from 2 – 3 p.m. (Tempe campus, SSV Amphitheater)
- Thursday, Jan. 24 from 3 – 4 p.m. (Tempe campus, SSV Amphitheater)
- Thursday, Jan. 24 from 9 – 10 a.m. (West campus, FAB B17)
- Friday, Jan. 25 from 2 – 3 p.m. (Tempe campus, SSV Amphitheater)
- Tuesday, Jan. 29 from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. (Downtown Phoenix campus, UCENT 130)
- Thursday, Jan 31 from 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. (Polytechnic campus, ADMIN 140)
If you can’t make it to one of these sessions, don’t worry. Take a look at the schedule of spring OPT and CPT information sessions, and learn how and when to apply.