In order to provide you with the support and services you need, there are multiple ways you can contact us:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your question will be answered within two business days. Emails are best for general or individual specific questions that are not time-sensitive.
- Call us at 480-727-4776. Calling is best for time-sensitive general questions.
- Join us for virtual drop-in advising via Zoom. Virtual drop-in advising is limited to 20 minutes or less and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- DC exclude Havasu: Visit our Tempe campus office in the Student Services Building, suite 170, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m. Visits are best for general questions that are not time-sensitive, and for signatures on SSN employment offer letters.
- DC Havasu only: To meet with an advisor at the Lake Havasu location, please contact Laura Shuffler, designated school official, at email@example.com or 928-854-9707.
Please join us for our Spring 2023 F-1/J-1 ISSC Immigration Status Series.
Here are some helpful tips:
- Check your ASU email regularly for SEVIS information, ISSC news and more.
- Follow us on social media for important updates and reminders.
- Meet the full-time enrollment requirements to maintain your immigration status.
- Update your local (Arizona) address on My ASU within 10 days of moving.
- The processing time for all requests can take up to 10 business days, so please plan ahead when submitting requests to the ISSC.
- Working off campus without authorization will put your immigration status in jeopardy.