As an international student, you have the opportunity to work on campus this summer. Here are a few important things to know:
- For a list of available on-campus positions, please visit the student employment job search. As a reminder, working off campus without authorization will put your immigration status in jeopardy.
- On-campus employment is limited to 20 hours per week during the fall and spring semesters and up to 40 hours per week during breaks and summer sessions.
- All positions, including stipend-paid jobs, cannot average more than 25 hours per week per calendar year.
- If you begin on-campus employment during the summer session, you must be enrolled full time for fall 2022. An approved reduced course load is needed if fall 2022 is your last semester and you require less than full-time enrollment to complete your degree.
- If you will be continuing at ASU with a new degree level, please contact us about your eligibility to work after completing your current degree program.
Graduating this semester?
If you will graduate this spring 2022 semester, you cannot continue to work on campus in a student worker position after your degree completion date. Undergraduate students cannot work after May 9, 2022. Graduate students should work with their academic advisor to determine their program completion date.