Skip to main content
Learn about other Faculty/Scholars visa categories

Learn about other Faculty/Scholars visa categories

In addition to student visas such as F-1 and J-1, Arizona State University also sponsors many other visa categories. 

These categories include: 

  • H-1B temporary specialty occupation.

  • Permanent residence.

  • TN Mexican and Canadian NAFTA professional workers.

  • O-1 individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement. 

  • E-3 Australian visas.

  • B-1/B-2 short term visitors. 

Please note that legally, ISSC can only advise on ASU-sponsored employment-based requests. All other requests should be directed to an immigration attorney.  

Use the left-hand navigation menu to view sponsorship requirements, qualifications, fees, department procedures and more.  

For more information, you can make an appointment with an ISSC staff member, contact the ISSC at 480-727-7125 or, or chat with us live from any ISSC webpage.