Learn about your F-1/J-1 student status

Home / F-1/J-1 students

As an ASU student, you will need to maintain your F-1/J-1 status while in the U.S. The ISSC is here to advise and assist you in maintaining your status. Please use the menu to the left for more information on how to maintain your status while at ASU.