Departing ASU

Home / F-1/J-1 students / Overview

Completing a degree program

If you are graduating from ASU, please visit our Completing your degree program webpage. If you will depart or have departed the U.S., please submit the Reporting Student Exit from ASU eForm through the ISSC eForm Portal.

Taking a break from study


If you need to take a break from your studies, please visit our Taking a break from study webpage for further information.


Withdrawing or being disqualified

If you are dismissed, disqualified, or need to withdraw, please visit ISSC's Withdrawing or being disqualified webpage for further information.

Transferring SEVIS record

If you would like to transfer to another school in the U.S., please visit ISSC's Transferring SEVIS record to a new institution webpage for further information.